N54 Basic 600whp Package
for 135i and 335i only!
This package is for those looking for a fuel system
upgrade that will support up to 650whp on ethanol
mixes or pump/race gas. It includes:
Basic DIY Port Injection Kit with:
-Low Pressure Fuel Line Adapter
-550cc Flow Matched Injectors
Split Second Controller
Stage 2 Bucketless LPFP Upgrade
All of our DIY kits feature the following:
Optional fuel return port
Optional boost reference port
100% billet aluminum construction
Machined to clear HPFP hardline line
Anodized to be compatible with all fuels
OEM gasket grooves with gasket retention tabs
*Ethanol sensor is optional and includes upgraded fuel lines and Bluetooth analyzer.
Add an Ethanol Sensor and Bluetooth Analyzer (includes upgraded fuel lines)
- Select this option to run an ethanol sensor and our Bluetooth analyzer to read your ethanol content.
- There are three options to read your ethanol content when using our ethanol analyzers:
- Bluetooth only
- Bluetooth and JB4 integrated (0-5 Volt)
- Bluetooth and 50-150hz Raw Signal
Basic Port Injection Assembly, Setup, and Tuning
- You are purchasing a Do It Yourself port injection kit. As such, the kit will need to be assembled and we will provide technical support for hardware assembly and installation. However we do not provide port injection tuning support for DIY purchases. If you would like your kit to be assembled and you need assistance with fueling related tuning, you'll need to purchase this option.
- Included with your purchase is:
- Fuel rail assembly
- 90 days of port injection email tuning support to include:
- Log reviews and input
- Port injection controller map adjustments
- BMS MHD Backend flash fueling adjustments
- JB4 tuning assistance
- Not included with this purchase is:
- Remote tuning
- Custom flash tuning
- We can not adjust fueling on locked custom flash maps
- Once you purchase this option, please email us at email@example.com with your order number for assistance.
*Port Injection Controller install guides can be found here...
*These kits are available for off-road use only
*All port injection kits are built to order so please allow 2 business days for shipping.
*Ethanol Sensors don't actually read the ethanol content, the readings are based on the absence of gasoline, so if your fuel is contaminated, your ethanol readings may be artificially elevated.