For your 2007-2010 BMW 135i, 1M, 335i & 335IS with the N54 Engine
These 3″ downpipes are THE best bang for the buck mod available, with gains from 25hp & 30tq when tuned. By eliminating the restrictive catalytic converters in the factory N54 downpipes, back pressure is reduced significantly which results in faster spool, an increase in power & a more aggressive exhaust note.
Rather than necking down closer to the turbos like most of our competitors, our 3″ N54 downpipes feature a full 3″ design up to the 2.5″ flange which allows an increase of flow. These downpipes are hand crafted from SS304 stainless steel and include a lifetime warranty & our “No Hassle” satisfaction guarantee which includes fitment & defects. Each kit includes heavy duty, grade 12 bolts, nuts and washers along with two mid pipe gaskets. We also offer additional installation accessories such as the turbo to downpipe clamp and gasket available for purchase separately. While the turbo to downpipe clamps and gaskets aren’t required for installation, they are highly recommended if your original accessories have more than 50-60k miles.
VRSF offers a ceramic coated version which is made to withstand temperatures up to 1800F. Please note that while VRSF does offer a lifetime warranty on the downpipes, they only offer a 1 year warranty on the ceramic coating services due to the nature of the coating.
- Adds 20-25 HP to the wheels & 25-30 TQ to the wheels.
- CAD/CAM designed cast bell mouth for seamless flange to pipe transition.
- Hand made from mandrel bent, tig welded 3″ 304 grade stainless steel.
- Smooth radius bends to decrease turbulence and increase flow.
- Fits RHD and LHD models with no modification necessary.
- Gaskets & high quality grade 12 mounting hardware included.
- VRSF Lifetime Warranty against defects and fitment.
This item fits the following BMWs:
2007 – 2010 E90/E91/E92/E93 BMW 335i N54
2011 – 2013 E92 BMW 335is N54
2008 – 2010 E82/E88 BMW 135i N54
2011 – 2012 E82/E88 BMW 1M N54
Note: The race downpipes will fit LHD and RHD models. The catted version is limited to LHD fitments.