Fuel-It! Walbro 255LPH Stage 1 LPFP Upgrade E8X, E9X
These kits are designed to be installed inline with your stock low pressure fuel pump (LPFP). They provide approximately 50% more flow when combined with your stock pump and can be purchased with or without the Walbro GSL392 pump.
- Complete Kit:
- Is the complete upgrade kit that also includes the Walbro 255LPH GSL392 pump, comes fully assembled, and ready to install with your stock LPFP.
- Install Kit:
- This is a complete install kit for your Walbro GSL392 pump and does not include the pump.
- Both options include the following:
- SAE J30R10 E85 compatible fuel line
- 14ga fuel resistant wiring harness
- Quick connect female bullet connectors (2)
- Vent tube replacement clip
- Nylon cable ties (10)
- Stainless steel lock nuts (2)
- 10ga/14ga stepdown butt splices w/E85 compatible heatshrink (2)
- Pushlock pump retention fittings (2)
- 14ga butt connectors w/heatshrink for pump removal to return to stock if/when desired (2)
- Recommended accessories:
- Lock Ring Removal Tool
- Compatible with the following vehicles:
- 1' E88 (11/2006 — 10/2013)
- 1' E82 (11/2006 — 10/2013)
- 3' E90 (02/2004 — 09/2008)
- 3' E90 LCI (07/2007 — 12/2011)
- 3' E91 (02/2004 — 08/2008)
- 3' E91 LCI (07/2007 — 05/2012)
- 3' E92 (05/2005 — 02/2010)
- 3' E92 LCI (11/2008 — 06/2013)
- 3' E93 (09/2005 — 02/2010)
- 3' E93 LCI (11/2008 — 10/2013)
- X1 E84 (04/2009 — 06/2015)
*Note: Walbro does not warranty this pump for E85 use. If your application requires an E85 certified pump you may want to consider selecting a Stage 2 fuel kit.
** IMPORTANT: Do NOT attempt to run this kit inline with our Stage 2 kit. The Stage 2 kit is a higher flowing kit and this will not only restrict the flow of the stage 2 kit, it will result in failures.